The TREK turbine by RER
Its benefits are many:
- Requires no dam land conservation for wildlife, agriculture and recreation.
- Easily installed requiring minimal civil works structures.
- Operates in many climate and river types.
- Flexible Functions independently or can be connected to an isolated and/or interconnected power grid.
- Scalable more turbines can be added should demands increase, helping communities with sustainable development.
- Competitive electricity cost is on par with other renewable energy power production options.
» Learn more about the progress of our ongoing test project.