HYDROKINETIC ENERGY ADVANTAGES
For the Environment:
- No dams
- No obstruction to species migration
- No flooding
- No visual impact
- No noise pollution
For the health of our Planet:
- No green house gas emissions during operation
- Minimal green house gas emissions during construction
- Clean, renewable power & environmentally compliant technology
For Growing Communities:
- It’s flexible; easy for remote places with low power needs – it can grow as they develop.
- It can be well adapted to surrounding communities.
- Low investment.
For Developers and Independent Power Producers:
- Competitive cost per kWh compared to other renewable energy production options
- Pre-manufactured modular system
- Virtually no civil engineering work required
- Short construction timeline – fast cash in-flow
- Power and energy are simultaneously available (unlike wind and solar!)
- 10-year maintenance free operation
- Designed for interconnected or isolated electrical grids
- Positive pre-feasibility study on more than one site
- High availability and high usage factor (unlike wind and solar!)
The TREK Turbine is suitable for many river sites, throughout the world.